The ceremony is over, the family photos have been taken, and the dinner’s been served. You can finally move on to the fun part - dancing!
Playing rap music at your wedding is the best way to get your guests on the dance floor. It’s catchy, upbeat, and hard to resist dancing to. The crowd will be loosened up in no time. Plus, this genre contains music for all ages. Check out this list of ideas for rap songs to add to your wedding playlist.
- Circles - Post Malone - Post Malone is having a moment. Salute him with this catchy song that will instantly draw everyone to the dance floor.
- LOVE - Kendrick Lamar - Experience one of Kendrick’s greatest hits while tying in the theme of the big day into your playlist.
- In my Feelings - Drake - This might have been overplayed in its heyday, but it has since come full circle and is officially a great song to jam out to again.
- Through the Wire - Kanye West - Love him or hate him, Kanye delivers some amazing beats that’ll keep you dancing all night long.
- Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg - except that most people will probably be sipping on beer and champagne.
- The Next Episode - Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog - But maybe cut it off before everyone screams “smoke weed every day!” for grandma’s sake.
- Juicy - Doja Cat - Anything Doja Cat will instantly get the crowd on their feet.
- Work It - Missy Elliott - It’s pretty much against the rules at this point to not play the queen of hip hop at your nuptials.
- Anaconda - Nicki Manaj - Remember this mega-hit that broke the internet? It never gets old.
- Let Me Clear my Throat - By DJ Kool - this is the best song to end the night with. Get the crowd hyped one last time before putting the kibosh on your perfect night.
- Money - Cardi B - Get all the ladies on the dance floor to jam out to this one.
- Hot in Herre - Nelly - This throwback will instantly tug at the heartstrings of anyone that grew up in the early 2000s. Every millennial will be on the dance floor in no time.
- Feels - Calvin Harris - This song is so catchy, I dare you not to sing along the entire time.
- 679 - Fetty Wap - Fetty Wap should always be in your heavy rotation. His catchy songs are an instant party starter.
- Savage - Megan Thee Stallion - And of course you have to throw this 2020 jam into the mix. See how well your guests know their TikTok dances.