Your wedding party is typically your family and friends; the people you know better than everyone else. Choosing music that fits their personality is what gets everyone hyped up and lets them make the most of their “15 seconds of fame”during your wedding. With all the music in the world out there, it can be hard to select just a few songs to use that really reflects your wedding party.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when choosing songs for your introductions:
- 3 is the magic number. One song for the parents, one for your wedding party and one for YOU! You can use multiple songs for each couple in your wedding party but just make sure that you get those to your DJ in advance.
- Having trouble with the parent’s entrance song? Think of what they listened to growing up, you a song from their generation. Or get them involved ask them what song they would like to hear.
- Put your personality into it. Have a favorite sports team wear their hat or jersey.
- Make it fun, include props to wear then give away
- Don't just walk in, dance, ride a bike get up from a table make in fun and exciting for your guests. Sometimes a planned routine involving the wedding party is choreographed.
Our DJs will help assist with almost any idea you can come up with so don't be afraid to tell them your ideas.
Here are some of the most popular introduction songs:
American Authors - Best Day of My Life
DJ Khaled - All I Do Is Win
Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power of Love
James Brown - I Feel Good
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
Bring Em Out – T.I
What song will you pick? Once you have access to our client portal we even have some suggestions for you!